Blogging About Books

(originally posted Friday, July 8, 2011)

Blogging About Books

I have started a new adventure. Once a month I will be reviewing a current devotional or Small Group Study book. With so many choices on the market it would be nice if there were a real person out there to let you know which ones are winners and which ones aren't. That's what I will be doing for you. I will be reading these books/studies and giving you my personal perspective no holds barred. So come back in 30 days to see what I've read this  month and what I think of it. I will also give you a heads up on the next book review I will be doing.

The first book I am reviewing is "Untamed" by Lisa Harper. Come back in 30 days to hear what I think of this book!
Please tell people about my blog and encourage them to sign up to follow my blog. Don't be afraid to comment either. If you've read the same book/study let me know what you thought of it. Agree/disagree I want to hear it all. I do ask that you keep it clean. Any posts containing obscene language or having an obscene nature will be removed immediately. Thanks for helping my blog to be successful.
Auntie M

Comments